Golf...? It's a holiday for Goodness sake!!
A hop, skip and a jump across the Channel, Belle Dune is perfect for a boys’ weekend golf trip, but it’s indoor water park and great facilities make this an ideal family destination too.
- 18 holes, par 71 , 5883 yards.
- Designed by Jean Manual Rossi in 1992.
- Golf buggies, club hire, driving range, tuition.
Spain’s sunny ‘Golden Coast’ – mix a round or two of golf with more traditional seaside pursuits or simply laze on the sun-loungers by the pool.
- 18 holes, par 71, 6402 yards.
- One of the top ranked golf courses in northern Spain.
- Driving range, tuition, golf buggies, club hire, clubhouse.
Take time out from the pool to perfect your short game on Pierrefitte’s picturesque nine hole course.
- 9 Holes, par 27, 985 yards
- Pitch & putt course
- Driving range
A challenging championship course, picturesque Provence and nearby Avignon and Aix make Pont Royal a perfect holiday destination.
- 18 holes, par 72, 6893 yards.
- France’s only Seve Ballesteros designed course
- Proof of handicap required, buggy hire, club hire, tuition.
With its own course and a number of others nearby, Moliets is great centre for a golfing holiday, but it’s also a perfect family holiday destination as well.
- 18 Holes, par 72, 6874 yards.
- The excellence of Robert Trent Jones Senior design
- Buggies, club hire, coastal location, club house.
Cap Esterel’s tricky 9 holes are perfect for an evening game of golf after a hard day relaxing on the beach.
- 9 Holes, par 29, 1728 yards.
- Course designed by Yves Bureau.
- Club house, club hire, golf range with 33 shaded bays semi-covered, putting green.
Other resorts offering golf onsite or very close by!
You may also be tempted by:
Vendée, Talmont Saint Hilaire, Port Bourgenay Holiday Village (134A) – 18 full holes plus 18 hole par 3 ‘pitch and putt’ course.
Lacanau Holiday Village (161A) – 18 hole course.
For a golfing holiday with a difference:
Caribbean, Guadeloupe, Sainte Anne Holiday Village (123A) – Golf International of St Francois, 10km.