Important Information

Please take note of this useful and important information about us and your holiday arrangements before you make your booking and travel.

Our ABTA Membership

Firefly Holidays (UK) Ltd is a Member of ABTA with membership number Y6327. ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct.

For further information about ABTA, the Code of Conduct and the arbitration scheme available to you if you have a complaint, contact ABTA, 30 Park Street, London SE1 9EQ. Tel: 020 3117 0500 or

ABTA Travel With Confidence
Affirma 2018 Logo

Full Financial Protection – Approved by ABTA

Firefly Holidays (UK) Limited is a company committed to customer satisfaction and consumer financial protection. We are therefore pleased to announce that, at no extra cost to you, and in accordance with ”The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations ” all passengers booking with Firefly Holidays (UK) Limited is fully insured for the initial deposit, and subsequently the balance of monies paid as detailed in your booking confirmation form. The policy will also include repatriation if required, arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Firefly Holidays (UK) Limited.

This insurance has been arranged with Affirma a trading brand of MGA Cover Services Limited (registered address Farren House The Street, Farren Court Cowfold West Sussex RH 13 8BP, company registration: 08444204 authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority registration number 678541) under a binding authority with the Evolution Insurance Company Limited (“the Insurer”), registered in Gibralter No. 88737 with a registered office at 5/5 Crutchett’s Ramp, Gibralter, GX11 1AA.

Evolution Insurance Company Limited is licensed by the Financial Services Commission in Gibraltar under the Financial Services (Insurance Companies) Act to carry on insurance business in Gibraltar, and authorised and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK. Details about the extent of our authorisation and regulation by the FCA are available from us on request.  The policy number is EVO/FFI/0042 2018. A copy of the policy certificate can be supplied on request.

In the unlikely event of Insolvency of Firefly Holidays (UK) Limited please contact the ABTA helpline on 020 3117 0599 (10.00 – 16.00 Monday to Friday) or  and the Affirma claims line on +44 (0) 20 3 540 4422 (

Please ensure you retain your booking confirmation invoice as evidence of cover and value. Please note that if payment for your holiday was made by credit or debit card you must contact the Claims team on the contact above in the first instance for instructions.

This policy will not cover any monies paid back to you by your Travel Insurance or any losses which are recoverable under another insurance or bond (with the exception of Credit and Debit card).

Essential Info Before You Travel


The United Kingdom is part of the EU, but British citizens are still required to carry a full 10 year British passport when visiting other countries in Europe. You should ensure that the passport is valid for the full duration of your holiday. All infants and children should also be in possession of their own passport. If any members of your party need to renew or obtain a passport, we recommend that you apply at last 2 months before the start of your holiday. Citizens of other countries should check with the relevant authorities for information concerning passport and visa requirements. See  or telephone the UK Passport Office on 0300 222 0000 for advice and information

Health Cards

In addition to taking out travel insurance for all members of your party we also strongly recommend that you obtain an EHIC (European Health Insurance Card), which will provide healthcare through the public system in the EU and Switzerland. Apply on-line at or at your local Post Office (UK) or or your local Health Office (Ireland). This is not a substitute for health insurance. If you already have an EHIC please check whether it needs renewing as they are only valid for up to 5 years

single passport

UK Foreign Office Travel Alerts

The Foreign & Commonwealth Travel Advice Unit produce regular updates to help British travellers when travelling abroad.

Visit the FCO Travel Aware website for up to date advice on health, safety, security and local laws for your destination.

Customers with Disabilities

We want to ensure that any customer with a disability has an enjoyable and trouble free holiday. The majority of our resorts do have some accommodation which has been specially adapted. So that we can offer you the best possible advice regarding the suitability of your chosen resort and the availability of accommodation we do ask that you call us directly on 01606 717900 before confirming a holiday.

Cottage Life Adapted Bedroom
Cottage Life Adapted Bedroom, Le Paradis, St Léon
Firefly Logo Portrait

Firefly Holidays Company Details

Firefly Holidays is a trading name of Firefly Holidays (UK) Ltd, a specialist UK travel and holiday operator established and based in Cheshire, UK.

Postal Address: Drake House, Gadbrook Park, Northwich, Cheshire, UK. CW9 7RA

Registered Address:Drake House, Gadbrook Park, Northwich, Cheshire, UK. CW9 7RA

email enquiries:

Registered company in England and Wales number: 9636996

UK VAT Registration number: 227 8780 72