2020 Summer Holidays
Secure your 2020 'Summer Holiday Bubble' - £95 risk-free!
Your Safe and Secure ‘Holiday Bubble’
Our spacious privately-equipped accommodation and open-air resorts have always been healthy and safe holiday settings. Now, as we adjust to social-distancing and pocket hand-sanitiser at home and abroad, we’re pleased to say all our resorts will be open and able to welcome guests pretty much as normal, with additional hygiene and safety measures introduced for extra reassurance.
Professionally Cleaned Accommodation: Our professional cleaning teams will prepare your private accommodation to the approved national standards introduced for this summer. You can be confident your bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, living rooms and and outdoor terrace or balcony have been deep-cleaned and disinfected using anti-viral products.
Safe Spaces: Resort facilities, restaurants, beaches and public spaces will all be open, keeping to the appropriate social distancing rules. Face coverings are advised in some situations and are required on public transport and flights.
Safe & Simple Check-in: Many resorts will provide online or self-check-in. Otherwise, receptions will follow social-distancing rules for simplified arrivals and departures.
Pools and Water-parks: Pools and water-parks will follow social distancing rules at the pool-side and in slide queues, etc. Sun-loungers may be fewer and more spread-out. Session times may also be reduced to allow for more cleaning.
Restaurants, Bars & Shops: Restaurants and bars will maximise outdoor space and follow social distancing between tables. Staff will wear masks and will clean between customers. Shops will limit numbers, similar to at home, with some resorts introducing ‘click & collect’ services.
Kids Clubs & Other Activities: More activities will take place outside, with smaller group sizes, so booking in resort may be advisable. Individual or ‘singles’ sports and games are open everywhere, with communal sports, e.g. football anticipated by mid-July. Entertainment programmes are largely unchanged, simply observing social distancing.
Your ‘Holiday Bubble’: The option to drive to many of our destinations can make your holiday environment even more safe and secure. Via Eurotunnel you can have total door-to-door control: from your house to your car to your holiday home, with all the facilities you need.
General Tips and Advice:
You’ll probably find the rules and restrictions on your holiday are very similar to how things are at home. But as this is a new situation for all of us, we think these are a few things to be prepared for …
- Social distancing – The approved social distance varies between 1m and 2m across different countries, so you may find people standing closer than we’ve been used to at home for most of the last few months.
- Face-coverings – Although not required in most situations, carry face coverings and gloves with you at all times. Face coverings may be required on public transport (including airports and flights), in shops, entering and leaving restaurants and in salons and treatment rooms. Don’t get caught out, as individual attractions and can have their own rules!
- Health-checks – Some countries will use temperature scans and other checks at airports, resort receptions, restaurants, etc. and can refuse admission if the results raise concern.
- Book if you can – Restaurants, sports and activities may give priority to those who book in advance rather than just turn up, especially where numbers may be more limited than usual. Think about booking things a couple of days in advance if you can.
- Give things a little more time – With social distancing rules and enhanced cleaning in place everywhere, just expect things will take a little more time than usual. So, allow extra time around travel, checking in, shopping and restaurants.
*£95 Deposit offer details
- £95 deposit applies for a limited time only for July & August 2020 bookings to selected resorts (including all featured on this page)
- Must be booked by phone or email – call 01606 717900 or email your enquiry – and is dependent on availability
- £95 paid to secure the booking, followed by the remaining balance within 10 days
- Full refund of all money paid if travel restrictions remain in place or flights not available at 6/7/20